If you need to return a product to Veutee, please email us at email@example.com for the appropriate return procedure. Returns are accepted on saleable, unopened, unused products within 30 days of purchase and will be refunded or exchanged only with original receipt, packing slip, or invoice. Your refund minus shipping and handling will be credited back to your original payment method once the return has been accepted and processed.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
The following types of product are not accepted for return:
- Unsellable Product: Product that has been defaced or altered in any way may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to: price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker, and cracked, dropped or broken appliances.
- Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
- Seasonal Product: Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
- Promotional, Prepack, Intro Kit, and Free Items: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with the merchandise with which they were ordered. Promotional and free items may not be returned by themselves.
- Make-up, Make-up brushes, combs, brushes, and hair extensions: All sales are final.
All electrical and battery operated items being returned for any warranty claim (dryers, clippers, flatirons, curling irons, etc.) may be submitted within thirty (30) days of the invoice date on the packing slip or invoice for replacement of the defective product. Please email us for more information.
- We can only replace appliances that are malfunctioning. If an appliance is working properly, it will be returned to the customer.
- All claims for warranty on electrical items submitted over 30 days from the invoice date must be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement of defective product.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.